Xanax (Alprazolam) is prescribed for treatment of diseases caused by
excessive activity of neurotransmitters of the brain and increased
excitability of the central nervous system:
- Pathological phobia
- Feelings of anxiety and fear
- Increased irritability
- Sleep Disorders
- Panic disorder
This drug is used in case of somatic disorders that accompany emotional distress such as: tremors, convulsions, muscle pain.
Way of use and dosage
- Xanax (Alprazolam) is available in tablets for oral use.
- Begin to use Xanax (Alprazolam) with low dose of 0.5 mg 2-3 times a day.
- The dose can be gradually increased up to 10 mg per day.
- The maximum daily dose of 10 mg should be divided into 3 doses.
- Take your medication no more than 3 months.
- To reduce the risk of withdrawal syndrome, refusal of treatment should be provided gradually.